[ QUOTE ]
We still have no common courtesy.
[/ QUOTE ]
If I complained about everything on this board and other boards I find offensive or deplorable, and it got taken down due to "common courtesy", there wouldn't be much left.
You give someone an inch they'll take a mile.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
GC girl lovin a PV guy!
Their kids are not my nor others' responsibility FCC. I don't want to have their kids seeing soft porn (gay or straight) or watching us cuss and fuss around all the time. My solution is for the parents to own up and keep them away from it. I really don't see how wanting the parents to take responsibility for what their child does and doesn't see is evil minded...a lil over the top, don't ya think?
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
GC girl lovin a PV guy!
you must have too much time on your hands to make up a whole new name just to cause drama.
[ QUOTE ]
I am a user with a different name. Just wanted to see and show a point.
[/ QUOTE ]
So you couldn't prove your point on your own merits so you abused the board and created a fake user name to cause dissention. That's really moral and grown up of you. Ball up and tell us what your actual screenname is, why don't ya?
[ QUOTE ]
I think for a local sports board and nonsports boasd there should be an area for those who want to cuss and show questionable pics to go too and not be shown in the open. Where you like it or not kids should have the right to view this board as much as you or me and not turn their own avatars off. I mean kids like their high school teams as much as you or me. Dont keep them off of here because you want to be a potty mouth or look at soft porn. If you want to see it then go to a site that provides it. They offer kiddy porn too. Do you think that is right? You must from what I read from you all the time.
[/ QUOTE ]
I personally don't watch porn. Just something I usually don't do. I'm not saying I've never seen it or watched it by choice--but it's not something I'm in the habit of doing. Nice try at the personal shot by baiting me with the kiddy porn crap too... you're a sick freak.
As for the HS kids that get on here...it's the school's discretion as to whether or not to allow them to use this site during school hours on school computers. It is their parents' responsibility to monitor and use their discretion to decide if this board is something their kids should be on. I am not their parents nor their school. Thusly it is not my responsibility. It is the responsibility of those who have some control over these kids' lives to steer them away from things they find objectionable.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Since everyone is preaching the Bible and calling these men out for being gay, or pretending to be gay or whatever, how bout we play a little game called cast the first stone.
Since the Bible says being gay is a sin, let he who is without sin cast the first stone on these so called homosexuals.
This is freedom of speech, don't be tellin no1 they are goin to hell because they do something that is against the Bible. Everyone of us is sinners, so let's just leave it at that. No1 complains this much when the rockers or the pro wrestlers get on the forum, if you dont wanna read their post, don't. But don't sit here and tell them were they are going when they are gonna die. Cause thas up to the big guy upstairs.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
GC girl lovin a PV guy!
[ QUOTE ]
how bout we play a little game called cast the first stone.
[/ QUOTE ]
Bingo. 100% agreement on my part. If you're going to be yelling "the Bible says" (or even "it's not right"), you'd better be a perfect completely sinless saint, otherwise you have no room to talk.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Lets object with some logic not by calling people trash...
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks